Kathy Madell is one of our Wonder Women presenting at She Renovates Live on the 30th of October 2022. After becoming disillusioned with her career in banking, she dipped her toe into the exciting waters of property renovation and investing.
To whet your appetite for our annual event, Bernadette invited her to chat about her transition from corporate Australia to property. Her journey is an inspiration for anyone still sitting on the fence, wondering if they, too, can make the move.
Kathy has made some pitstops and mistakes along the way, but she has persevered. And now the mother of two is an inspiring renovator and investor. She will be sharing her plans for her Bake House Project in Maitland at this year’s She Renovates Live.
Take a listen to this episode of She Renovates as Kathy shares her story of how she came to be one of our Wonder Women.
Watch the Episode on Video:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:10 Kathy Madell’s journey
- 04:47 Kathy’s first property investment
- 09:43 Kathy’s experiences with covid
- 11:22 Buying a bread factory to renovate for Airbnb
- 13:58 Moving to Sydney
- 16:09 Kathy’s concept on the Bake house property.
- 19:22 Property development
- 28:52 What is Kathy Madell’s goal?
- 33:16 Unpleasant experience in property development
The School Of Renovating
Connect with The School of Renovating
Subscribe to She Renovates Apple Podcast
Subscribe to Youtube:
Follow on Twitter
Follow on Instagram
Follow on LinkedIn