The Landscape Renovation Update From Newcastle
Reporting from Newcastle, James and Christine spent their day at Freyburg Street. They have decided to do some landscape renovation to clean up some of the outside of the property.
Landscaping Progress – Front and Back
- Old trees removed and stump grinding done – this makes space for our new (second-hand) picket fence and a new landscaped front border garden
- Timber garden edges and a fire pit has been created as part of the rear garden landscaping
- Steel mesh side fence at the front removed to reveal a green hedge of well-established ferns
- Lawn restoration in progress with re-planting, fertiliser and regular watering
+ Effective Tips For Removing Wallpaper
Aside from cleaning and landscape renovation, James and Christine learned how to take the wallpaper down. Here are a few tips for everyone.
- Strip off the wallpaper
- Get boiling hot water and put it into the roller tray and roll it on. Due to the heat, this process takes off the glue
- Scrape the wallpaper off with a scraper
Have you listened to our podcast episode about our Class Renovation Project?
The Class Project Progress
The project is moving quickly now –
- Kitchen install in progress
- Painting underway, inside and out
- Plasterboard about to be installed
- New front entrance porch is built