My second date with Tony Robbins was intense and mind blowing. He had me working out my brain like crazy! I had a look back on my notes today and I wanted to share with you some of my top learnings from the day.
This day also inspired me to create a simple but powerful free Reno Goal Planner to get my first renovation project on the move. I love sharing things that can be actioned straight away. I truly hope you allow yourself to stop dreaming and start doing!
As promised from my previous blog, here are my two major stresses:
- Will I ever own a home?
- Will I be able to provide all the things my children need?
And for the first time in my life, the answer to those was YES! and I knew exactly how I was going to achieve it. That is the most empowering feeling in the world! So, here are some other questions he asked on the day.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What is it you want today? “If you could have the life you have always dreamed of right now, what would it look like?”
– Travel overseas, own home, time with kids, weekends away with husband, not stressing about bills, time to relax, time to myself
- What prevented you from achieving these things?
– Time, Knowledge, Money
- What needs to change now?
– Prioritise to focus on my goal of completing my first renovation to ramp up my income so I can save for a deposit and buy my first home.
- Focus on what you want and not what you fear
- Train your brain to focus on what is important
- Take Massive Action & Effective Execution
- Model the people who have what you already want
- Master the art of fulfillment
Progress = Happiness
- You must constantly grow
- Celebrate the small achievements
- Gratitude for the things you already have
Okay, so my notes go on for days but I just shared a few of the important learnings that have already started to shift what I am currently doing.
What Can I Do to Start Renovating Now?
If you are reading this, you are not here by accident. It’s because you believe that renovating a property can help you achieve your financial goals.
I speak to successful renovators everyday and here are the things I would love for you to take away today.
- Get EDUCATED! If you want to be more than just what they call a “mum and dad investor”, start learning now.
- Model those that are achieving success in the area that you want to succeed in. Follow them on social media, read articles, read blogs, buy magazines, listen to podcasts.
- Focus on what you want to achieve and do everything you can think of to make it happen.
I speak to students that are smashing their renovating goals and some that are still waiting for the right time. Yes, we do have to clear the path sometimes but start putting your wheels into motion.
Apply the 1%-ers
These are the small actions you can start taking today:
- Increase your work hours if you need to grow your borrowing capacity.
- Pay your bills/mortgage on time.
- Check your credit score.
- If you are self employed, speak to your accountant so you can forward plan for the next financial year and ramp up your income.
- Think about a joint venture partner and make sure they get educated with you.
- Set a date for when you want to start your first project, even if it’s a year away!
- Stay focused on your goals.
- Set daily positive intentions.
All these little 1% ers can be the difference between achieving your goals or remaining stagnant in your current situation.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD the free Reno Goal Planner I created for you.
I truly hope you have been inspired to start Taking Action!
Sending you buckets of positive energy,