Episode 66: Powerfully Navigate The Lockdown With These 8 Words
On today’s episode,
In this episode, I highlight some ways of being that will help you to not only survive these difficult times but even blossom.
Listen to Episode 66: Powerfully Navigate The Lockdown With These 8 Words
Podcast: Download (Duration: 17:07 — 17.51 MB)
- [2.22] Mindset: If there was ever a time to manage your mindset, it's now.
- [4.40] Leadership: Most of us are role models in our families & communities.
- [6.53] Resourcefulness: Go back to basics
- [8.20] Gratitude: Takes your mind off what you don't have and focuses on what you do have.
- [9.21] Kindness: Remember that not everyone comes from the same background and that it's important to exercise kindness.
- [11.02] Learning: Isaac Newton discovered gravity while in quarantine during the bubonic plague in 1666
- [12.53] Creativity: A way of expanding in a time when everything else is contracting.
- [16.16] Uncertainty :Be kind to yourself in the face of uncertainty.