This website at the domain
http://www.theschoolofrenovating.com/terms-and-conditions/ (Website) is operated by Janson&Janson PTY Limited (ABN: 95 114 562 515) (we, us or our).
2. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- The intellectual property in the content management system and templates powering the Website (Content Management System), and the data and content contained in the Content Management system (Licensed Content) are owned by Janson & Janson Pty Limited.
- All other intellectual property, data and content in the Website (including the text, graphics and images) is owned by us (Our Content).
- Unauthorised use of any intellectual property in the Website, the Content Management System or the Content will constitute a breach of the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The Content is liable to change at any time. We make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, usefulness, merchantability, fitness for purpose or safety of any or all of the Content. The Content may contain inaccuracies, errors or omissions. Any use and/or reliance on the Content is at your own risk.
- The Content is intended only to provide a summary and an overview of the subject matter covered. It is not intended to be comprehensive nor should it be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. You should seek professional advice before acting or relying on any of the Content. We are not liable for any decisions, actions or omissions that you make on reliance on such Content.
- You acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that you may find to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable and you will not hold us liable in any way for any such content.
- You may only access, use and/or print the Content available on the Website for non-commercial or personal uses. All other use, copying, reproduction, republication, uploading, transmission, distribution and/or modification of the Content is prohibited unless provided for in the Membership Agreement or on the Website or expressly authorised in writing by us.
- Your use of this Website and the Content and/or receipt of any Content is not intended to create nor does it create an advisory relationship between you and us, or its licensors.
5. Restrictions on Use
- You must not use or launch or allow any other person to use or launch any automated system including without limitation “robots”, “spiders”, “offline readers” or software yet to be invented, that accesses any part of the Website or Content.
- You must not decompile, copy, alter, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, de-code, interfere with, or in any way disassemble or otherwise the Website or Content.
- You must not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or Content.
- All names, logos and trademarks are owned by us, or the third parties who have contributed to the Website or the Content. Nothing on the Website should be interpreted as granting any rights or any license to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without express written authorisation by us or the relevant third parties.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We, third parties who have contributed to the Website and third parties mentioned on the Website will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, but not limited to, incidental and consequential damages, loss of profits or damages) in connection with or resulting from the receipt of, or reliance on any Content, or the use and/or access of, or inability to use and/or access, the Website and the Content.
8. Computer Virus
- We do not warrant that the Website or its servers will operate free from any computer viruses or other harmful code.
- If your use and/or access of the Website or the Content, or if receipt of any Content from the Website, results in the transmission of any computer virus, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including, but not limited to, consequential damages, loss of profits or damages) in connection with or resulting from such use and access.
- It is your responsibility to carry out an appropriate virus check to ensure that the Website and the Content are free from viruses and other harmful code before using and/or accessing the Website and any Content.
- The Website and Content may contain hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties (Linked Sites).
- The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for, nor do we necessarily sponsor, endorse or approve of any information or any hyperlink contained on Linked Sites. Any linking to Linked Sites is at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that we have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any Linked Sites. We will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any Linked Site.
- We make no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any or all of the information on the Linked Sites.
- WYou release us from any liability arising from your use or access to a Linked Site.